Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New 2 Week Bored Easily Challenge + New Plus Workout Video

Good Morning FB Family,

How is everyone today? How has your weekend been? Are you ready for a new challenge?

We've just released the new FB Plus Challenge for November: 2 Week Workout Challenge for People Who get Bored Easily

FB Plus now comes with nine unique 2 Week Challenges - over 4 months of programing! So far it includes 2 Weeks of FB Strong, Burn, Fit, Kickboxing, You Choose, Beginner, & more - View the entire list of FB Plus Challenges here.

We also just published a new workout video: Cardio Strength Pilates Workout for People who get Bored Easily

Be sure to watch for other new FB signature Bored Easily workouts over the next 10 days (including a new free one!). We have two new upper body workouts and one HIIT/strength combo for the lower body, coming your way very soon.

I followed along with the October Challenge (Fundamentals) and really enjoyed it, so I am going to commit to completing this new November Challenge, as well. This one should be fun, and sweaty! I am looking forward to the challenge - let me know if you want to join me and I'll post check ins here, as I make my way through.

Be on the lookout for those upcoming new releases and let us know what kind of 2 Week Challenge you want to see in the month of December!

Kelli