New 4 Week Low Impact Program now available

It's live!

FB Low Impact Round 2 - Build Muscle & Burn Fat - 40 Minutes or Less

All of the workouts in this 4 week program are low impact, but that doesn't mean they're easy; a person with virtually any fitness level can benefit from the smart workouts in this program. The main training styles are strength training, Pilates, low impact HIIT/cardio, functional movements, balance, coordination, and flexibility. You'll be doing a different workout video every single day—no repeats.

Workouts are 5 days a week, with an optional 6th day recovery-based workout. With that said, this program can be completed at a much slower pace in order to be even more beginner friendly. Even if you complete this program at a pace of 2 workouts per week, it will still be effective. All the way through, we provide both extra credit workouts (if you feel like you want to push yourself harder), as well as easier alternative workouts, if the scheduled routine is particularly challenging.

Workouts range between 27-40 minutes, averaging out to 34 minutes a day. All you need is (optional) dumbbells.

Lots of details about the program and questions answered in the program page above, as well as this more detailed Q&A Blog: 4 Week FB Low Impact Round 2 (Blog/Vlog)

Are any of you starting today or tomorrow? Are you excited? I hope that any of you starting into this program - or even just the new week, really - go into it with optimism and an emphasis on keeping your self talk positive. I am going to do it too - the new program and the self talk challenge.

I'm not sure if I'll start this afternoon after work, or tomorrow morning, but I'm excited. I'm going into it with the overall aim/mindset that I will finish this program - I don't care at what pace just as long as I cross the finish line. But my second tier goal is that I would like to finish it in 6 weeks or less. I am confident I can do it.

For those of you jumping in - when are you starting? Do you have any loose goals set out for yourself as you go? Are you also keeping an eye on nutrition? Let's go Team FB!!