A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Blend

I'm currently doing FB Blend - final week. I'm loving it and I know I'm not the only one. However, I have the impression that people choosing a new program don't think of Blend. Recently I've read several questions asking what to pick from Sweat, Burn or Fit, without considering Blend. That puzzled me a bit. Of course, Blend is a new program and doesn't come with the same amount of reviews as some of the other programs. Or maybe it's even a bit related to the name. Whereas the other programs suggest to bring you a good amount of fitness hardship, with Blend you might just think 'a bit of everything, good if you don't know what your goals are, but not if you want to do a real workout program'. Don't know. But I think Blend deserves to be put in the spotlights a bit more.

Why? Because it's a well balanced program, with a good amount of strength training (similar to Strong, i believe) and extra credit challenge workouts several times a week to enable you to choose between a 30 or 50 min workout day. It's not as low on the amount of cardio/HIIT as Strong, but for those dreading the 1000 cal workouts from the 8 week programs (which included, as far as my memory goes some evil level 5 HIIT only days as well): FB Blend may be just the right choice for you. It's well balanced, enables you to maintain the strength you built while doing Strong and the stamina you developed during Sweat, or Fit. Or even during the old school PDF 8 week programs, like me.👵 Blend will have you working hard, but also includes the newer workouts which often offer beginner friendly modifications, for instance during high impact cardio routines.

Of course, I'm totally biased, but I believe FB Blend is the best program so far for those who love strength training, but are afraid to loose stamina for high intensity cardio. Blend has it all and it's definitely not a program just for those who can't make up their mind. Although this category within the FB Family - to which I definitely count myself - will love Blend. Without a doubt.

Therefore: pick FB Blend if you're trying to figure out which program you want to do next!

And Kelli and Daniel: thank you for doing such a fantastic job on your latest program!

P.S.: https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans/4-week-fb-blend-burn-fat-build-muscle-tone-35-or-55-minutes-a-day

Edited