Daily Check-in: Monday, June 3rd

Everyone stay calm! I've taken over the Check-in ship!

Aye, but only for a little bit. (Kim will return June 10th)

..If you don't know what's happening, Kim is on a well deserved vacation and while she's out Kimming around, I offered to step in for the week she is gone. So that means you lovely lot get a chance to see some of my local area which in part focuses on the flowers blooming right now such as these Horned Bladderworts. These yellow beauties are typically found in wet soils and muddy shores

..Oh and did I mention they are carnivorous?

Equipped with underground bladders, they get their nutrients via trapping unsuspecting small insects and the like. Pretty neat, right? A worthy wildflower to grace the cover of a Monday Check-in. Because if your having an off day or in need if some #MondayMotivation, just imagine the day you'd be having trapped inside the bladder of a plant...

Eh, okay, that may have been the worst or most twisted way to put Monday into perspective, but maybe the takeaway is that it can always get worse...not to say that a bad day could feel like that situation.

Ok, with one flower foward and learning more than you bargained for, let's get to the tasks at hand for today! Workouts! What's your poison today? Shall it be rest or sweat? I'm all about rest because yesterday I tried Jessie's arm gauntlet: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/12951/jesse-s-arm-gauntlet-are-you-up-for-this

And now my arms, those biceps & triceps, are feeling it. I added a ten minute butt and thigh routine on top of that and it was a really great workout. Highly recommend if you want sore upper muscles. Shout out to Jessie creating such an upper body beast!

Oh! And if you're not sure what you want to do today, how about the latest release from Fitness Blender! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-hiit-workout-intense-calorie-burning-hiit-cardio-workout-for-busy-people

It looks like a good one! Probably try to do it tomorrow.

Ok, now for food time! What wonderful things will you be munching on today, Blenders? I'm in a bit of a dinner debacle, but I'm thinking something easy with chicken, but I'm not sold on it yet...chicken whole wheat wrap with avocado? ..Hm, that sounds better! But what about you guys? Hopefully better planning than me! 🙈

Well, I guess it's time to send you all off to start, end, or resume your day, preferably before I bombard you with more flower facts, eh?^^ Haha, relax, there's always tomorrow...But let's not get ahead of outselves. For now, let's set sail and have sights on a brilliant day and rest of the week! As always, thanks for checking in and shooting the breeze with me!

Edited