Daily Check-in: Saturday, May 11th, Let the FB Potluck Party Continue! & Sunday, May 12th, Happy Mother's Day!

Hello Blenders and Happy Weekend to you all!

It's a busy weekend here in the forums, what with out Potluck Party continuing, and it's Mother's Day tomorrow! I want to wish all the awesome Mama's out there a very Happy Mother's Day! You all deserve the best, and I certainly hope you have a wonderful day full of celebration!

And it's also Day 2 of our Potluck Party! If you're wondering what this is about here's a little info for ya:

Several of us here in the daily check-in section have decided to host a potluck party of sorts! The idea is to make something local/seasonal/regional from your area of the world that you'd love to share with your Fellow Blenders, sometime over the course of this weekend (today through Sunday May 12th). All ya gotta do to join in is make your favorite local/seasonal/regional food sometime between May 10th-12th, snap a pic, create a new post titled something along the lines of "FB Potluck", and share a recipe too, if you'd like! We'll flood the FB Community section this weekend with different delicious food dishes from all over the world! I think this'll be fun, and I hope you can all join in! I plan on making/sharing my recipe later today!

And here's few of our Fellow Blender's who've already taken part!

Lynna: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/12604/fb-potluck-skippy-on-a-plate

Raven: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/12612/fb-potluck-cuban-pizza

#AndrewComplete: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/12608/fb-pot-luck-kinda-sorta-but-not-really

Thank you guys for joining in, and I can't wait to see more Potluck posts all weekend long!

And it's also World Migratory Bird Day! So even though these birds in the picture don't really migrate (except for the Grosbeak), they're still pretty to look at! haha. In the blurry foreground is a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak, followed by a male and female Cardinal, and a Blue Jay. And as you can see, the male Cardinal is having non of this Blue Jay's nonsense.

Ok, now, let's make this a bit of a check-in today!

How are you all doing on this fine weekend, Blenders? Do you have any fun weekend plans?

Do some of those plans include working out? Or is it a rest weekend for you?

It's a rest weekend for me (well, other than yard work. I actually have to mow this weekend! It'll be the first time this year! haha). I'm gonna make my Potluck dish, and just hang out, do some bird watching too!

And speaking of food, what's on the menu for the weekend, FB Fam?

I hope to share what I'm having today later with you all, and then Hubby and I are gonna have homemade chicken ramen on Sunday!

Alright guys, I think I've yammered on enough for our weekend check-in!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and a very Happy Mother's Day to our wonderful Blender Mom's out there!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun in all that you do, FB Fam!

Edited