Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

A great March, now eyes on April 😍

Look at my March! I’m really proud. I took my second PFT yesterday after finishing 4 Week FB Low Impact and I made significant gains in strength, endurance, flexibility etc. I’m always hesitant to share my results exactly because I don’t want to encourage comparison but I think that you guys may notice I’m moving differently in upcoming videos, over the next months. I’m “getting my body back” not in the sense of any kind of weight/tone/appearance/etc, but in the way of FUNCTION and feeling good, which is all I will ever want going forward. And now tomorrow we start 4 Week FB Strong - with a bunch of you all, I might add, which makes it even better πŸ€—

Also, as you can see by my calendar - I am definitely team-some-days-off. This is actually the quickest that I’ve finished a 4 week program - usually it takes me about 6/7 weeks! Because truthfully I don’t bust my bum every single day. I take the programs on at the pace that feels good for my body and my energy levels. And I encourage you to do the same (remember you can complete these programs at any pace you like - and as many times as you like at no extra charge). This time around, I had a goal of showing up mostly on schedule, just to make the habit of showing up for my workouts more concrete. I think it worked, as now I’m coming to my workouts excited to get going, excited to get it done (versus sort of puttering around trying to decide what to do, or skipping altogether). I may try to keep up the same show-up consistency with FB Strong, but we’ll see what life allows πŸ™ƒ

A little note: If you are doing this program with us (or any program really), I strongly recommend that you take the physical fitness test, and that you also take pictures. The scale really is a lousy measure of fitness, your progress, and your health. Seeing and feeling yourself become more capable, and comfortable in your own body-the scale and it’s irrelevant numbers are so boring compared to that great feeling!

Anyway, let’s do this FB fam!

Just wanted to share real quick - now I’m getting ready to push a new video live! See you here again soon πŸ’™Kelli