Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Filming today 😁

I filmed you guys a new workout today! We were laughing because to take a photo for the cover image, we were having to time when my eyes were open with when the picture was actually being taken. Our filming studio is so bright (especially staring up at the ceiling), and my poor eyes are so sensitive to bright light, that it makes for an interesting combination sometimes πŸ˜… Here our approach was “3, 2, 1 - - uncover your eyes!!” Then I would drop my hands for a second and Daniel would catch the picture. I suppose that’s teamwork 😁😎

Really excited to start 4 Week FBstrong on Monday! It looks like we’re going to have a big group of us going through it together, so this is going to be fun. I’ll finish up FBlowimpact on Friday; I’m excited to take my second fit test. I know I’m stronger than I was 4 weeks ago πŸ€— Such a great feeling. If you want to join us, you can find the FBstrong program here. Either way, whatever programs or videos you’re doing, we’ll all be cheering each other on ❀️