Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Starting FB Strong next week!

We set the camera in the grass up against a piece of wood & set a 10 second timer; viola, impromptu family photo 😝 But it’s perfect because it captured a happy day. Look at Loki 😂

I have just 5 days left on our 4 Week Low Impact program! I’m excited to take my second fitness test once I’m done. Here’s the thing; I have so loved following a program again. It has really pushed me to try new things and I’ve gained back a lot of range of motion, endurance, and strength along the way. So, I don’t want to stop, I want to start a new program. Daniel and I talked about it and we are both going to start 4 Week FBStrong on Monday. You guys want to join? We’ll be posting updates as we work our way through the program, mostly here on our community forums (made up of possibly the friendliest, most helpful people on the web 💙). Anyone want to join us? You can find 4 Week Fbstrong here - it’s 14.99 for a four week program that you can use at any pace you like, and repeat at no extra charge, as many times as you like. It’s a total body program and one of our audience favorites. Who’s up for the challenge? Let’s do this!! #fitnessblender #workoutcomplete #fbfamily #sloppyfamilyphoto #needtodosomeyardwork 😂