Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 6th, and KETTLEBELL CHALLENGE DAY 3!!

Christopher Walken is right. The only cure is more kettlebell.

And that's exactly what we're gonna be doin today!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday (or Thursday) to you all!

How are you doing? Feeling good?

I hope so!

It's been a crazy busy week so far, and I'm way ready for it to be Friday lol.

Slowly but surely we'll get there!

Now let's talk about some workouts today!

Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

Imma be gettin my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 3 of the Kettlebell Challenge! I'm super stoked for this one, because it's an amazing workout in a short period of time. And if you're looking for a good muscle burner, I highly recommend this one! (Look below in the Kettlebell Challenge section to see the link to the workouts if you'd like.)

And how about some good food goin on today?

I'm thinking something with eggs! My chickens are still laying pretty good, so I got multitudes of eggs to use!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Alright guys, below here, I'm creating the check-in for our Kettlebell Challenge! So keep reading if you'd like to, or feel free to scroll past it!

KETTLEBELL CHALLENGE DAY 3

Welcome to Day 3!

How are you all feeling after yesterday's Pilates workout? Was it a nice break? I hope so! Because today we've got a separate warm up and cool down, with a pretty quick but intense, 23 minute kettlebell routine. I particularly enjoy this routine, because it's extremely effective, and it'll work your whole body. You do each round twice to make sure that those muscles are screamin by the end of the workout! So I hope you're all prepared to kick some kettlebell butt today!

Here's the link to today's videos:

Warm up:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/jumpstart-cardio-workout-5-minute-energy-boosting-workout

Kettlebell Workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/push-yourself-harder-total-body-training-for-a-lean-strong-body-dumbbell-or-kettlebell-workout

Cool Down:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-cooldown-compound-movements-for-a-total-body-stretch

And as always, if something doesn't feel right for you, please find something that does! Make this challenge work for you so you can workout safely, and still have fun with it!

Ok, so, I'm gonna re-post these reminders all throughout the week-- so feel free to re-read them if you'd like, or scroll past to the end. But I think it helps those who are new and wonderin what's going on here in the FB Community!

(If you're wondering what this is about, it's a 5 Day Community Challenge with a focus on Kettlebell Workouts. This is something fun we all do together to stay motivated, and have a sort of online-worldwide group workout! It's totally fun, so feel free to join in if you'd like!)

There's a few things I'd like to remind of during this challenge, just to be safe:

1. You do not need kettlebells to participate! Dumbbells, other weighted objects, or just bodyweight are fine!

2. These workouts are often a level 4-5, and total body focused. So they are 3 alternating days of kettlebell workouts interspersed with some lower intensity workouts. 5 days straight of kettlebells would be too much. So remember, these are intense workouts. If you are ever feeling overwhelmed, please feel free to sub in a workout that will work better for you. This Challenge is very free-flowing, and nothing is written in stone.

3. Prepare to be sore. If you are not used to kettlebell workouts, you will probably experience new muscle soreness that you're not used to. That's ok. HOWEVER, if you are too sore for the next day's workout, please don't push through it! Take an extra rest day, do some stretching, and jump back in whenever you're ready to. This Challenge can easily last more than 5 days, and it still totally counts!

4. Kettlebell movements are dynamic, so when in doubt, go lighter with your weights--or even just use bodyweight. Since they are different motions, please be careful! Make sure you are using proper form at all times, and do not do a move if you are not comfortable with it. While it's important to challenge yourself, it's more important that you workout safely.

5. Have fun with this! Remember, you can join in however, and whenever you'd like to! If this week doesn't work for you, but you still wanna join in, then please do it whenever you'd like! The more the merrier, so do whatever works for you! This also includes swapping out workouts if you want, or taking extra rest days. This is meant to be a fun way to workout together and stay motivated!

6. When it's all said and done, I think it'd be cool to celebrate here in the FB Community with your posts of #KettlebellChallengeComplete! Feel free to submit a photo if you'd like (could be of an arm flex, a sweaty shirt, a thumbs up, your Workout Complete screen, or whatever), or just a text post describing your accomplishments! It's just a fun way to celebrate together!

And if you have any questions, or need some advice, or just wanna talk, please speak up! We're here to help each other out!

Ok, now I hope you're all ready for today's workout!

(And if you'd like to see the full week's worth of workouts, here's the link to my original post in the creation of this challenge. The winning option that we're doing is Option #2. So all you gotta do is scroll down into the comments section below the post, and you'll see the list of workouts there!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/10596/how-bout-an-fb-kettlebell-community-challenge )

Hopefully that clears a few things up for you!

Well Blenders, I gotta get back to it!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Stay strong, and have fun today! Happy Exercising!

(And listen to Christopher Walken---go fill your kettlebell prescription today. You really don't want that to get worse. 😆)