So I kinda thought it would be fun to do another Community Challenge, but maybe with some FB Kettlebell workouts this time!
Thinking of maybe starting it Monday, February 4th (and if that doesn't work for you, you can do it at any time that does)!
The idea is that we'll have Blenders from all over the world getting together to work up a sweat, and have some fun!
It'll be like our previous Challenges where it's 5 days of workouts (with an optional 6th day of stretchin), and I'll put the different schedule options that I've come up with in the comments below. All you gotta do then is review the different options, and click the "like" button below whichever schedule option you prefer.
And if you don't like any of the options, feel free to come up with one of your own, and submit it in to the comments below! Or if you'd like to see different workouts make an appearance, also leave a comment about what you'd like to see different! I'd love to hear your input!
I just wanna go over a few things with this Kettlebell Challenge also:
1. You do not need kettlebells to participate! Dumbbells, other weighted objects, or just bodyweight are fine!
2. These workouts are often a level 4-5, and total body focused. So I attempted 3 alternating days of kettlebell workouts interspersed with some lower intensity workouts. 5 days straight of kettlebells would be too much. So remember, these are intense workouts. If you are ever feeling overwhelmed, please feel free to sub in a workout that will work better for you. This Challenge is very free-flowing, and nothing is written in stone.
3. Prepare to be sore. If you are not used to kettlebell workouts, you will probably experience new muscle soreness that you're not used to. That's ok. HOWEVER, if you are too sore for the next day's workout, please don't push through it! Take an extra rest day, do some stretching, and jump back in whenever you're ready to. This Challenge can easily last more than 5 days, and it still totally counts!
4. Kettlebell movements are dynamic, so when in doubt, go lighter with your weights--or even just use bodyweight. Since they are different motions, please be careful! Make sure you are using proper form at all times, and do not do a move if you are not comfortable with it. While it's important to challenge yourself, it's more important that you workout safely.
5. Have fun with this! Remember, you can join in however, and whenever you'd like to! If this upcoming week doesn't work for you, but you still wanna join in, then please do it whenever you'd like! The more the merrier, so do whatever works for you! This also includes swapping out workouts if you want, or taking extra rest days. This is meant to be a fun way to workout together and stay motivated!
6. When it's all said and done, I think it'd be cool to celebrate here in the FB Community with your posts of #KettlebellChallengeComplete! Feel free to submit a photo if you'd like (could be of an arm flex, a sweaty shirt, a thumbs up, your Workout Complete screen, or whatever), or just a text post describing your accomplishments! It's just a fun way to celebrate together!
And feel free to ask any questions, or provide any input you'd like!
Ok, with that, let's get to voting! The schedule options are below, click "like" on whichever one you like, or submit your own, and we'll pick a winner on or around Friday afternoon! Thanks guys, and I hope you can join in!
EDIT: Sorry this became so much to read! The three schedule options looked much more compact and easy-to-read in my Excel spreadsheet! haha