First new workout of 2019 :)

Hello FB Family!

I am so excited to say this - here's your new workout: 35 Minute Pilates Workout for Butt and Thighs - At Home Pilates Workout (!!)

In the write up, I talk a lot about the routine, the role it's played in my life over the past year, and being a beginner again.

I love this workout and I hope that it makes you guys feel great too. As soon as I'm done publishing everything this morning, I'm going to do use this same workout video for my workout complete today. Want to do it with me?

BTW - This video was the first time I was able to officially film in the new Workout Complete clothes (a very exciting milestone for me).

I hope your Monday is off to a great start! And good luck to everyone starting into the new 4 Week FB30 Program today - best of luck! Have fun, work hard, and keep us all in the loop as you make your way through the program. I'm thinking of starting the 4 Week Low Impact Program myself; I could use the structure & it really does save a lot of time, not having to decide on a workout each day.

Happy Workout Complete my friends!

Kelli