How to Use Tags FB Plus
Adding tags gives you unlimited ways to find and organize your workouts. Whether you want to search the library by custom keywords, categorize your favorite videos, or streamline building routines, tags give you the flexibility to find what you're looking for with search terms that work for you.
- From the Tags section on the workout dashboard, select Manage Tags.
- Select an existing tag to remove it from the list.
- Select save_alt Save Tags to save your changes.
new_releases Pro Tip
Tags work with filters and search terms. Tags are so specific you may not need other filtering, but you can search by selecting filters, entering search terms, and including your custom tags too!
Creating Categories with Tags
- Choose a category name to add as a tag. For example "My Favorite Warm-ups."
- Add the tag to each of your favorite videos you want in that category.
- Note: After you add a tag for the first time, it will show up in your tags list. Start typing the name and you'll see it in the list of existing tags.
Create a Routine List
One way to speed up the process is to tag each of the videos you want in your routine with one tag that will make them easy to find. For example, if you’re building a strength routine, you could tag all the videos you want to include with “strength routine.” Then from the workouts page, filter by the strength routine tag, and all your videos will be in one convenient place.
Create Routine Categories
If you build a lot of routines using many of the same workouts, you might consider creating categories of workouts you can use to craft your routines. An example might be to tag all your warm-ups, main workouts, and cool-downs separately so you can quickly filter them when building your next routine.