- Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 35 Minutes (23-52)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, HIIT, Pilates, Strength Training, Toning
This Workout Program is meant for anyone who struggles staying focused or motivated during their workouts. We've used our very popular "workouts for people who get bored easily" format to build a Workout Program that is smart, effective, and fun.
What makes FB Bored Easily different from our other programs is that each routine follows the no-repeat rule – no interval or exercise is completed more than once in any given routine. So, instead of repetition, "bored easily" routines use a wide variety of exercises to target muscle groups from different angles, in different ways, using different ranges of motion.
The end result is a unique set of incredibly effective and dynamic workout videos that have no repeat exercises, which results in an entirely different challenge, hopefully one that makes you want to push yourself hard, all the way through to the Workout Complete screen.
This program will challenge and change your body fast with HIIT, strength training, circuit training, supersets, cardio, plyometrics, Pilates, and yoga. There are NO repeat workouts in this program – you'll be doing a different workout video every single day. All you need is a set of dumbbells. This is a total body program, excellent for fat and weight loss, but also great for increased lean muscle, drastic improvements in body tone, endurance, strength, and flexibility gains.
These workouts are intense, but the vast majority of fitness levels have been able to partake in these programs – as you are encouraged to go at your own pace and modify whenever necessary. However, this is not a beginner workout program.
Length: The workouts range from 25-50 minutes, with an average workout time of 35 minutes a day. The program is 5 intense days a week, with an optional 6th day that focuses on flexibility – this is the way the schedule is laid out, but you can complete the program at any pace you like.
Use #FBboredeasily on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 5 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.