Daily Check-in: Monday, December 10th

Hello and Good Morning, Blenders!

We had another (albeit brief) beautiful sunrise this morning! Something about all those colors, mixed with snowy trees--it's my favorite.

So, how are you all doing today? Feeling good, I hope?

Did you have a good weekend?

Mind was busy, but good.

And are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm gonna get my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 1 of Callie's FB Scenic Challenge!

If you're interested in joining in on Callie's Challenge, here's the link to her most recent post, along with all the workouts scheduled for the week:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9807/updated-scenic-fb-community-challenge

I love this idea so much, Callie! Very creative, and I'm excited to be a part of this challenge with my Fellow Blenders! Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to put this all together, Callie!

Alright guys, let's talk real quick about some good for for today! What's on the menu today, Fellow Blenders?

I honestly have no idea what we'll have for tonight! Hubby's gotta work late, so we'll see what he feels like having when he gets home.

Well Blenders, I apologize for the short check-in, but I've really not got a lot to talk about today. (Shocking, I know haha.) I hope you all have a wonderful day, and are ready to start your week off strong! Have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Edited