Daily Check-in: Saturday, December 8th & Sunday, December 9th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend!

Furry Trainers and I went for another walkabout yesterday near a pond we know, and (amazingly) still found some open water! And in that open water were wood ducks! I love wood ducks--they're beautiful and somewhat skittish, so you gotta give them their distance. So Furry Trainers and I tried to be as quiet as we could, and we got to see them just doin their ducky thing yesterday.

I'm also thinking that this pond is must be quite deep, and have some running water going to it, or it would be frozen already?

Anywho, I thought it would be another random bird photo I could share with you all!

So, how are you all doing today? Are you excited for the weekend?

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

It's gonna be a mix of baking and wandering-through-the-snow this weekend for me.

And are you guys working out this weekend, or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is gonna be to finish up my third week of Strong with a total body strength workout today, and then a rest day on Sunday.

And what about some good food over the weekend?

Hubby and I got a good deal on brussel sprouts at the store the other day, so we're gonna roast those and have them alongside some risotto. And then Sunday we're gonna have Korean beef cheek tacos with kimchi! I'm so excited for all the deliciousness this weekend! haha

What about you guys? What's on the menu for this weekend?

And if you guys are interested, Callie is planning on hosting a Community Challenge starting on Monday (December 10th)! It's gonna be oriented around FB workouts that are not filmed with the white background (it's gonna be the the "Scenic FB Challenge"). I think it's a really cool idea, and I'm planning on joining in on the fun! Here's the link to Callie's post regarding it if you are looking to join in:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9782/community-challenge-anyone

I can't wait! This is a great idea, Callie!

Well Blenders, that's about enough from me for this check-in (I accidentally just wrote "chicken" there first, instead of "check-in" ahahaha)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take care, have fun, and be safe! And thanks so much for checking in with me, Fellow Blenders!

Edited