C

Community Challenge, anyone?

Hello, blenders! (Last post today, I promise!😉)

In case you didn’t see it, I posted on Kim’s checkin asking if anyone would like to do a community challenge next week. (Starting Monday.) Here are some details, and let me know if y’all would like to join and I’ll share the schedule tomorrow or Sunday. Sounds like Kim and raven are up for it!😁

Sometimes I like to do themed workouts routines, so I had an idea for one back in September. I thought It would be cool to do all of the videos that are not with the white background. All of the outdoor/indoor ones. Then I thought, “Hey why not make a community challenge out of these and do it with the FB fam!”

Most of these videos are hiit/cardio focused, so I’ve tried to the best of my ability to put together a balanced week. Each day is about 45-50 minutes, so a little on the long side, but I guess it’s a challenge, right?

I’m so nervous about organizing and hosting this challenge! I have a new found respect for you ladies who have already done this, and for Kelli and Daniel who create programs! This is hard! Kudos to you all!👏🏻

My one comfort is that we can always modify or change things according to our own bodies. If anything is too hard, too much, or not enough... do whatever you need to do and listen to your own body!

Talk to you soon, FB fam!💙

P.S. The only name I could come up with was, “Scenic FB Challenge” I don’t know if I like that or not, so let me know if you have a better name. 😄

Edited