Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Fit complete :D

Soooo, today was the last day of my first complete round of FB Fit! I got to the end without missing a single workout, wich was quite a struggle at some points. I am extreeeemely happy with the results, feeling alot fitter, stronger, more endurant and more flexible than in the beginning.

Sadly I didn't take any before-pictures, but for the numbers: I started 8 weeks ago with 85 kilos and a fair bit out of shape. Had a broken finger and an injured shoulder earlier this year, which kept me from working out for several months. In the first month of the program I already felt my overall fitness increasing, but the scale didn't change alot, just 1 kilo during the whole first month. I didn't worry about that too much, but at least it motivated me to pay more attention to my nutrition for the rest of the program. From then on I aimed at burning 100-500 cal per day more than I eat, with the exception of one cheat day per week. Also I limited my alcohol consume to one day per month... went to some more parties and events, but I stayed sober at most of them, which sometimes was an interesting experience :) Anyways, I was extremely surprised of the massive results of this change, so today I ended at 78.5 kilos, which makes a total weight loss of 6.5 kilos throughout the program.

My next goal is to do FB Fit round 2, which will most likely take care of the remaining extra-belly-fat. Afterwards I will go for FB Flex and increase the calories in order to build up some more muscle mass.

Reeeally looking forward to the next months :D

Edited