Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Strong programme complete!!

Well, I'm pretty happy with that! I ended with adding one of my power block weights that I have never used!! So it is definitely working! Considering I've come back from major surgery where I lifted nothing for ages. I'm so happy 😊

Day off tomorrow (as I can't fit a workout in!)....but then I'm redoing FB Abs2. I'll be able to get 3 weeks in before our holiday to Mexico and I plan on getting some extra turbo training sessions in, just short ones, as my husband set up my bike on it today!

I got to my Weight Watchers goal almost year ago and today I'm 1lb over it. I had wanted to be below my weight watchers goal for our holiday, so I have some wriggle room, especially as I'm due for my next surgery 4 days after we return. But I'm starting to realise my body might be super happy at this weight and actually what needs to happen is a continuation of toning etc. My body is changing shape for the better, so even though today I was super peeved that I put on 1lb, I should chill and just be confident in knowing I'm doing all the right things.

Plus, on holiday we're walking loads and at the resort at the end of the trip there's a gym.....

😁