M
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Progress doing FB workouts, plus buying 3 new programs in the sale!

I am sooo excited to continue my FB journey with FB Abs Round 2, FB Burn Round 2 and FB Fit Round 2. I plan to do them exactly in that order.

I just finished a full 12 weeks of training with these: FB Booty Round 2, FB Bodyweight Round 2 and FB Abs Round 1 (in that order).

I had started in January 2018 with Bodyweight 2, which is the first program that I bought. Boy did I find that excruciatingly difficult! I managed to complete it, without any extra credit challenges. I gave it another try (after a round of Abs 1) in April, but did not complete it then. Mid-August, I decided to be consistent with my training and after 2 weeks of training 3 times a week doing random FB workouts, I started my 12-week journey of working out 5 times a week, doing ALL the extra credit challenges.

My thighs are a lot more toned and my knees look better. I think this is where I see the most improvement. My abs are stronger and more defined (and my jeans fit me better!) even if there is still some work to be done in that area, especially the lower back sides. My booty is "smaller" and somewhat lifted, but when I don't flex the muscles, it's still pretty flat and jiggly. But hey, I was like this even in my twenties so I can't expect this to change overnight.

12 weeks is not that long but I am proud that I was able to keep my motivation, seing changes in my body week after week.

To keep improving I also need to purchase heavier dumbbells for the lower body workouts. At the moment I only have 2 sets of 2.5 and 4 kg. For deadlifts, I take 2 dumbbells (2.5 and 4 kg) in each hand but that is still not enough...

This week will sort of be a break, as I will workout only 3 days, but next week I will start Abs 2 and intend to keep it up throughout December, to finish the year strong.

Thanks K&D for everything!

Edited