Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Strong Day 1

So I just finished Day 1. I think I lifted heavier than I did the first time I did the program. The curtsy lunges always kill me and so do lunges. For me, any exercise that requires holding the weight above your shoulder while doing leg moves wreck me lol. Today, I was feeling a little down and working out made me feel better. I had a doctor appointment today and they informed me I still have high blood pressure and that I should take medicine for it. I had been told several months ago to try to lose weight and see if that helps. I know that if I do lose weight it will help because I am considered overweight. So I'm frustrated that now I have to take medicine that I didn't want and I'm frustrated that I haven't lost weight in the past 2 months despite wworking out. I wanted to lose before my doctor visit so that I could hopefully avoid a prescription. I'm even more frustrated because I'm 21 and I feel that I shouldn't have to worry about high blood pressure. So the next step according to my doctor is seeing a cardiologist :/ The nurse made me feel better though. She told me I didnt look the weight I am at all and then she even weighed herself to show me she weighs more and is the same height as me. So then we had a girl talk about how we both don't look our weight and then she gave me a pep talk :)

Anywaysssss, how did you all feel about day 1? What exercises did you feel shaky on?