B
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Program help

Hey everyone, I am thinking of getting the FB Strong program, so I was reading the description. I have a couple questions, if any of you could help me out.

1. I think I understand how purchasing a program works, basically you purchase the program and it figures your calendar with workouts for you right? Is it the same workout videos that are free or is it ones geared towards the program?

2. It says it will give you exercise form help, which I probably really need, so how does that work? Do they go into allot of detail? I feel like I must be doing some of the exercises wrong, because I have yet to get really sore, so I'm hoping the exercise form help is very detailed.

3. It also said that it would adjust to my schedule, so say I get the program and it's basically a five day thing, if one week I can only do four days, does it push the fifth day to the next week? I wouldn't want to skip any workouts because that's probably how my weeks would go, one week I could manage five days, but the next only four.

4. I feel like I'm a beginner, I've done lifting at the gym and still do cardio at the gym three days a week, but I was "stuck" in the same old pattern when I found this site and LOVE it!For those that have completed it, is FB strong good for a beginner?

Thanks for any help you can give me, now off to do a video!