Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Abs Second Time Around - Review

This review might prove to be utterly pointless because FB Abs is a popular programme which many of us have already done perhaps even several times, but it happens to be my favourite one.

I was rather impressed with it even the first time around because it is a varied, well-balanced and really effective programme.

Having completed 6 programmes since April, I thought I'd find it a lot easier the second time around especially after Burn R2 (I found the Burn programmes rather challenging.) but it wasn't really the case. I had sore muscles all over the place and even though the main routines were relatively short I didn't always feel the need to do the extra credit challenge. Although it focuses on the abs it definitely doesn't neglect all the lower- and upper-body muscles.

I have a problem, though, but it's not programme related. I've noticed that I can't do back bow crossovers without pain to my hip bone. Similarly, I can't really do the windscreen wipers for the same reason. I might be very bony but it's still ridiculous. Does anybody have this issue?

Now I'm thinking of going back to FB Strong which I did in July but I'm open to suggestions. Since my tolerance for repetitions seems to be rather low, maybe I should do FB Bored Easily but I don't know what it's like. I've read the description of course but I'd love to hear some comments from people who have already done it.

Thank you for reading my post.