Daily Check-in: Saturday, September 29th

Hello, and Happy Weekend Blenders!

Here's another Fall foliage photo! Just because I promised a lot of Fall pictures haha.

I wanna give a big Thank You to all of you who made our Fitness Friday yesterday, a Feel-Good Fitness Friday! I appreciate you sharing what makes you happy! Here's the link to Friday's check-in if you wanna go back and read some stories that'll bring a smile to your face:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8709/daily-check-in-fitness-friday-september-28th

So, how are you all doing today? Any fun weekend plans?

I've got to make a cake today, and so that's pretty much gonna take up my whole day. I'm still going to go outside and enjoy our little burst of sunshine though!

And are you working out today, or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is a rest day! I finished Abs Rd2 yesterday, so if I do anything at all, it will be stretching.

And what about the food?!

I'm thinking a good comfort food meal tonight. I want chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Oh yeah. That's gonna be perfect on a cool Fall day!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

And I'm still working on getting a couple different workout schedules put together to vote on for our Kick A$$ Community Challenge. (I'm planning on the voting to occur with Monday's check-in.) If there are any particular videos (kickboxing or not) that you'd like to see included, please feel free to share a link or two, and I'll see what I can do!

Well Blenders, that cake ain't gonna make itself! haha. I hope you all have a lovely Saturday (or Sunday!), and thanks for checking in with me!

Edited