Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Burn Round 2 Complete - A Review

I finished FB Burn Round 2 this morning and as I was lying on the floor after a total body stretch I thought 'that's it, my body needs a week off whether my mind likes it or not.' Which is funny because the last time I needed a break was just after completing FB Burn Round 1.

What I'm trying to say is that this programme has a very apt name. It burns, it makes your muscles swim in lactic acid then it lets you rest a little only to start it all over again.

This is a programme ideal for people who want to challenge themselves, tone up, lose weight or just simply like light-to-medium level physical torture. (Although when I read posts in which people commented on the 'shortness' of the individual routines in this programme, I seriously questioned my own fitness level. And their sanity...) I didn't even feel the need to do the extra credit challenge routines.

It's just my insecurity speaking. I don't really know whether I've become stronger, more toned-up or fitter. What I know is that I worked hard and appreciated the fact that I had varied and effective workout routines to do without having to plan at all.

The question is, what next? I've done FB Abs Rounds 1 and 2, FB Burn Rounds 1 and 2, FB Flex and FB Strong. I'm considering going back to FB Abs. Or I might try something new.

Thank you for reading my review and if you decide to do this programme, enjoy it.