Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 13th

Hello Blenders!

This cartoon is honor of Day 4 of our FB Community Challenge, since it's a Pilates workout today. I must admit that I laughed harder at this then I probably should have. But I'm a dork, and I find this hilarious.

So how are you all doing today? Are you sore from previous workouts?

I'm a touch sore through my shoulders still (not bad really), but I'm definitely feeling my abs after yesterday. I'm looking forward to working the lower body today with Day 4 of the FB Community Challenge!

That's gonna be my #WorkoutCompleteForK&DWithK&D! And here's the link to Raven's post for Day 4 with the workouts listed! So feel free to head on over there and let her know how you liked today's workout!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8462/5-day-custom-fb-community-challenge-check-in-post-for-day-four

What about you today, Blenders? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

And are you happy that it's already Thursday? We're almost to the weekend! Do you have any fun plans that you're looking forward to?

What about any meals that you're looking forward to as well?

I've gotten so many suggestions on how to use up my spare tomatoes, that I've got my work cut out for me! Thanks everybody for your suggestions and recipes that you provided on my other post--everything sounds so delicious, I don't know where to even start! So thanks again, I appreciate it!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a great workout today (or a great rest day!), and a fantastic day overall! And as always: thanks for checking in with me!