Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 12th

Hidey-Ho Neighborinos!

(That's Ned Flanders-speak for: Good Morning Blenders!)

How are you all doing today?

Are those of you who are doing the FB Community Challenge sore as heck through your shoulders like me?! It's crazy! Attempting to lift my arms over my head is pretty much impossible. My hair's definitely gonna be on its own today. I can't hold the brush long enough to get in untangled. Hopefully I can at least get it put into some kind of messy bun so I don't get birds trying to nest in it. (Yeah its outta control haha)

And if you're not following along with the Challenge, what workouts are you doing today? Are you following along with a program? Are you sore from your workouts too?

And are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm gonna get my #WorkoutCompleteForK&DWithK&D with Day 3 of our Community Challenge! It's a "mash-up" workout that I've heard people either love or hate. I'll be honest, it's been awhile since I've done a FB workout in this style, so I'm interested to see how it plays out. Here's the link to Raven's post on Day 3, so you can see the workouts for the day, and then post when you get your #workoutcomplete!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8440/5-day-custom-fb-community-challenge-check-in-post-for-day-three

I'm also a huge proponent for a future Kickboxing Challenge to occur sometime soon. Just throwing it out there. All Kickboxing, all the time. We could call it the FB Community Kick-A$$ Challenge. haha

(See what you've started, Raven, with your brilliant ideas! haha. Seriously it's awesome!)

*Or potentially a 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2 in the future*

But first: we gotta rest in between these awesome challenges! Which in itself could be another challenge--a week of recovery and flexibility workouts!

Ok Kim. Enough. Geez.

I think I've had too much coffee today. haha

Anywho.

How are you all feeling today Blenders? Hopefully energized and overall good?

I certainly hope so!

And do you have some delicious meals planned for today?

I know I don't yet! haha So if you guys have any meal suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Well Blenders, I apologize for my rambling today! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Stay strong, my friends!