Daily Check-in: Sunday, September 9th

Hello Blenders!

Look at this beautiful sunrise this morning! I'm just in awe! I think the best sunrises/sunsets occur in the Fall.

It was just amazing, so I thought I'd share. Hope ya'll don't mind.

How are you all doing today? Have you enjoyed your weekend so far?

I've enjoyed the beautiful weather for sure! I got a bunch of yardwork done yesterday, and now today, I'm gonna just enjoy lazing about. I feel like it's been go-go-go throughout this last short work week, and I'm a bit fed up with the rat race today. So I'm gonna slow it way down, drink my coffee, spend time with my girls, read a book, and watch football (all while the hubby is out goose hunting). And probably do some yoga too.

All that yardwork yesterday made my knees swell up to the size of softballs today, so I gotta take it easy or they'll just get angrier. So that's my #WorkoutCompleteforK&D today. Enjoying the slowness. I can totally dig this haha

What about you guys? Are you working out today or are you resting?

And it looks like Raven got our FB Community Challenge results in, and it starts Monday! Here' s the link to the list of workouts for next week's challenge:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8373/official-fb-custom-5-day-community-challenge-schedule

So plug those workouts into your calendars so you're all ready to go on Monday, September 10th (if you're joining in, that is!).

You did an awesome job with this Raven! Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into this! I'm looking forward to this custom challenge! So if you guys are interested in joining in, then pop on over to Raven's post and let her know!

I'm gonna have to pause Abs Rd2 for another week to join in, but I'm not bothered by that one bit. I like working out with you all during these challenges, it's just really cool to think that we're all over the world and completing the same workouts on the same days. It's too much fun NOT to join in haha.

Alright, we'll talk about food real quick: what's on the menu for you guys today?

For me, it depends if hubby gets a goose or not! And then we still have a bunch of stuff to pick from our garden: more tomatoes (!), beets and carrots, more green beans too. So it's gonna be a random assortment of things today, I think.

Well Blenders, I really hope you enjoy your day today! Make it a good one! And thanks for checking in with me!

Edited