Daily Check-in: Sunday, September 2nd

Hey FB Family! How is everyone today? Good I hope, and if not, well, share your struggles too. We are here to support and cheer each other on!

Hello to day two of three of the Check-in takeovers. Yes, I'm ticking down the days until Kim returns to keep reminding everyone that this is temporary, but still fun, right? ..While Kim is away doing Kim stuff along side #husbandofkim, we are keeping these check-ins alive and strong!

So what is going on? What does your Sunday look like? Is today a rest day or workout day for you? Share your #WorkoutCompleteForK&D! ..I posted a picture of my cats here to show you they always choose rest days.

And yesterday, I earned my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with the stretching video that had the most votes in Erse's vote post. It was this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/refresh-relax-and-restore-stretching-workout-for-tight-muscles

^Actually hadn't done it before, so it was nice. Like it hit every stiff spot. Today I'm taking advice from my cats and just flat resting.

Anyways, have you guys ever gone shopping and unexpectantly get a huge bunch of something and then need to deal with said something? Like what Kim did the other day with beets and making borscht? ..Well, during my errand run yesterday, I bought a boat load of bananas. I just couldn't resist the killer deal on them. So I spent a good chunk of my day processing and freezing them so you know what that means....

A big supply of NICE CREAM. YES.

In addition to eating them plain, I love all the different variations I can make with frozen bananas. Peanut butter, chocolate chip, cookies 'n' cream. Rum rasin. Coconut. Yum. What are your favorite toppings or mix-ins? I might need some suggestions now.. I think... no, definitely, will have some nice cream later.

Ok banana talk has me hungry, so what is everyone eating now or later? Food is life of course! Again, I'm not sure what's on the menu for me, but I'm thinking sandwiches. It's a go to of mine when I'm clueless for dinner; the plan is always subject to change though.

Ok, now for a side note; I was thinking about how cool or possibly interesting it would be if we blenders did something like create our own 5 day workout group challenges. I don't know if anyone has thought of it before, but I kinda got the idea when Erse selected some recovery stretching workouts to do and we all then voted on it. What if we did something like first come up with a theme for the 5 days, such as low impact week or bodyweight or pushup week for example; then we could put up several workouts to vote on for each day until we have the week filled out and thus create our very own FB Community 5 day challenge! You get what I'm saying, guys? It's just an idea. It might actually be way too complicated and confusing with all the voting, and not to mention there are so many workout videos to choose from--Not that I'm complaining about that. That's a good thing! ..Eh, I'm really just thinking out loud here now.. What do you guys think? You can also just totally ignore this paragraph!

Wow, this ended up being longer than intended. I probably should wrap this up! So, thanks again for reading (and supporting) my Check-in take over. I love hearing from everyone. Well, I liked it before I was the host, but I'm just letting you wonderfully awesome blenders know that. :)

Edited