Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Program voting

Howdy folks!

I’d like to start a new program on Monday and I would appreciate some help from you.

I’m undecided between FB Adventure (“fun” fact – did you know that Adventure has ONLY 18 comments? The least of all programs!) and FB Bodyweight (round 1, I’m in the mood for some older videos).

The thing is I’ll be away from home for two weeks right in the middle of the program. This happened with my last program too and it was fine, but I can’t shake off the feeling that I didn’t quite do it justice (spreading a week to week and a half, doing the strength parts without dumbbells, doing HIIT low impact because I was barefoot etc). It would have been better, I think, with a smarter choice of program.

Adventure sounds good because it has 4 workouts a week and leaves room for outdoor activities, and Bodyweight sounds good because it’s no equipment.

I’m putting them up for voting in the comments, please hit “like” for the option that sounds better to you.

I’d love to hear your experiences with those programs too, if you have done them, especially for Adventure, since I found so little comments about it. And if you can compare them on the level of difficulty? (I’d prefer less HIIT at the moment, although I know I can always modify ;))

Btw, I’m in no way frustrated by this situation, just indecisive between the two, because I think I can’t go wrong either way. I’m actually very happy and proud to have recently found the willpower for working out in any conditions (no more on-and-offs or “life happens” for me, hopefully), to adjust and continue in any manner I can :)

Thanks for your input!