Daily Check-in: Saturday, September 1st

Well hello there, Fitness Blender Family :)

Welcome you to day one out of three Check-in take overs! If you're wondering what the heck is going on, I volunteered to temporarily take over for Kim, who simply does an outstanding job on these daily check-ins. Now, while I'm no Kim, I'll do my best while she is away and hopefully having some fun and good times. No worries, Kim, I got this! 😉 ..I'll try to use a little Kimspiration here to make these at least half way readable/enjoyable.

OK, let's jump right in! For starters, how many of you guys are just thrilled the weekend is here? I am, because the US is having a Labor Day Holiday Weekend, so it's nice time spent with family and possibly floating in a pool with an optional yummy beverage, but the holiday usually marks the end of summer. Wait. End of Summer?! Holy crow, am I the only one who has a serious case of where did the time go? I could write a speeding ticket for 2018, it's going by so fast! ..Yesterday I saw that the Christmas tree displays are already up in the department stores...like, whaaaaat? Is it like that where you all are at? And does it annoy or get you excited?

Anyway, any fun plans you guys have going on? Holiday or not, tell us! Whatever is going on, have fun and stay safe!

Next thing, super congrats to you all who did the 5 day Strong and Lean challenge hosted by Koppakabana. Round of applause (you can do the exercise if you want or just clap) and happy dances! Make sure you stretch and recover today! And speaking of which, Erse had a great idea to post a vote for a recovery/stretch workout for today and this one had the most votes:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/refresh-relax-and-restore-stretching-workout-for-tight-muscles

^ I think I'll do it too, and I just might tackle that 5 day beast of a challenge starting Monday. You all are so inspiring and motivating I can't help but want to put myself through it!

And it wouldn't feel like a proper check-in if we didn't talk about some food! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks! Let's here 'em! ..My dinner is a big heaping pile of I don't know, but I have some spinach and cauliflower to eat, so it might involve that.

Alright, where ever you are at whatever time zone in the world, working out or resting, I hope you have a super great day. Thank you so much for tolerating me as the substitute Check-in person. I will read every single response. And remember, you only have to deal with me two more times after this post!^^

Ok, enough said for now. You fabulous Blenders go rock your Saturday! :D