Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 29th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

We had 2 seriously bad storms roll through yesterday (one in the morning, and one again in the evening); and they did quite a bit of damage in the areas around us. We lucked out somehow (must've weakened right before hitting us?) and ended up with some torrential rain and tons of lightning; but luckily no damage. There was a tornado just north of us, and 60-70 mph straight-line winds to the south. Lots of trees and power lines down. Kinda crazy. But so far, I don't think anyone was hurt from it; so that's really good news.

What's the weather been like for you guys lately? Still hot where you are?

After the storms, we're going to start cooling down a bit. Which is so nice! It's almost September, afterall! (What?!)

Alright Blenders, so how are you all doing today? Are you working out today or are you resting?

I'm doing Day 3 of the FB Strong & Lean Challenge as my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D. And lemme tell ya, I'm still sore from the previous 2 days, so I'm hoping I can make it through this one.

Here's the link to the workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blenders-5-day-challenge-strong-and-lean-day-3

And the check-in with koppakabana for Day 2:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8138/strong-lean-homies-day-2

This challenge has been tough for me so far! I haven't regularly worked out for an hour a day in quite some time; so I'm really not used to it lol.

And let's talk about food for a sec! I did make a whole lotta borscht yesterday (I filled every tupperware I have with it). Like crazy amounts of borscht haha. But now that that's done, I'm going to make a slow-cooker chicken chili for tonight! And maybe even some cornbread.

What about you Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

And we're getting ever closer to a 3-day weekend here in the US (it's Labor Day)! For those of you who get the time off, do you have any fun plans going on? Or just enjoying 3 days of relaxing at home?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking in with me!