Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Flex Complete - A Relatively Short Review

I finished FB Flex this morning. Since I never take pictures of myself I don't really know whether there are any visible changes or not, which is perfectly fine because my aim was to strengthen my upper-body.

It's not really stronger. This is by no means a criticism of the programme. The programme contains well-selected, varied upper-body/core routines and I can recommend it to anyone wishing to get a stronger upper-body.

However, I have to accept the fact that it might take me longer to get stronger or this is the strongest I can ever get. As for visible results, I'm not exactly young. I'm not old either (I'm nearly 43) but maybe I just have a body which, resisting the efforts, remains stubbornly untoned. Or my mind remains stubbornly overcritical.

So to sum it up, if you decide to buy FB Flex, you will get an excellent programme with 3 intense workouts a week, allowing you to insert your own workout videos (or another similar programme) if you have the strength and energy. I will definitely return to this programme sometime in the future.