Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 23rd

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? We're getting ever so closer to the weekend! Whoo hoo!

So I've got a fun story for you guys about how I got some Extra Credit Cardio in yesterday!

Ok, so, hubby and I took some food inspiration from #AndrewComplete and #chefinthemaking and made some lamb meatballs for dinner last night. And lamb can be kind of strong smelling when you cook it; a fact I wouldn't of even noticed, until I looked up and saw a black bear looking in the window of the house.

Apparently, he thoroughly enjoyed smell of the lamb too.

Needless to say, my heart nearly burst out of my chest, I yelled quite loudly, and the bear ran off, never to be seen again (as of yet).

(This is yet another reason I miss my little buddy too. A bear would of never dreamed to come near our house with my fuzzy little dude protecting it! My girls just slept through it until I yelled haha.)

So that was fun.

I seriously thought I was gonna have to physically fight a bear for lamb meatballs.

That counts as Extra Credit, right? lol

Ok, that's enough bear for one day. (And hopefully for the rest of the season too.)

Anywho, how are you all doing today?

Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with this lower body workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/burnout-butt-and-thigh-workout-strength-and-hiit-workout-for-lower-body

This is such a great lower body workout--I'm excited to get it done today!

And another quick hubby update: since he finished the Low Impact Program, he's now moving on to FB 30. Got his first FB30 #workoutcomplete yesterday evening (along with bonus bear-related cardio too! haha).

And as for food today? Well it's definitely not gonna be lamb! haha. But it'll probably be something with lots of tomatoes, as I got a whole lot of them coming ripe in the garden!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well, I hope you all have a fantastic day today, and as always, thanks for checking in with me!