Hey FB Family!

Hey guys! How is everyone? How is your summer (or is it summer where you're at)? We have missed you all very much.

We wanted to stop in and share some news that we were really excited about and proud of, and that's our yearly support of good causes. This isn't all we've done this year, and I'm certain we'll do more, but we wanted to share what we did this week. You are all absolutely a part of this, so pat yourselves on the back: Fitness Blender gives back: 7k to charity

Behind the scenes at FB, wheels are still turning and things are still happening. Our "time off" has not worked out very well yet but we're working harder on disconnecting, going forward. We're also still planning for the exciting future of Fitness Blender, so don't for a second think you've seen the last of us!

I would love to hear about how you're all doing! Are you working out at least a few times a week? Are you eating in a way that makes you feel your best? Are you getting outside for fresh air, and making sure to keep your stress at a manageable level? Are you doing any FB programs right now or making up your own schedule? Have you hit any new personal goals lately? I miss you guys, so hit me, tell me your life story! haha.

We hope you're all doing well and we'll have you in our thoughts until we talk again. Sincerely, Kelli and Daniel