Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, August 17th

Hello Blenders!

Let's make a thing: let's have every Friday be Fitness Friday (or Fitness Blender Friday!); and we will have a different fitness question or topic to discuss!

Today, I'm gonna be flat out mean, because that's how I roll. Today's Fitness Friday question is: as of today, if you had to pick 1 Fitness Blender workout that was your favorite, what would it be? Yes, just 1!

I know, I'm extremely mean, because how do you choose just one?! Well, if I had to, it would probably be this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-tabata-workout-intense-60-minute-back-shoulders-and-arms-workout

Shocking that it's an upper body workout, right? haha. But this workout is tough, and always challenging. I mean 8 rounds per exercise?! How do you not burn out after that?! So, it's a very good workout for muscle building!

So what would your guys' choice be, and why?

I look forward to hearing about your FB Favorite!

Alright, so for today? Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm extremely sore from my upper body workout yesterday (gots the full-blown T-rex arms again ha), so that means it's lower body day! My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is gonna be this workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/burnout-butt-and-thigh-workout-strength-and-hiit-workout-for-lower-body

I love this one! Such a good workout in about 30 minutes! Can't ask for more!

Ok, now let's talk about food. I think it's time for another FB Food Party! So I'm hoping we can do it maybe next weekend? Or maybe like a 3-day weekend type thing similar to our 1000 Cal Workout Party? I'm also going to put some food choices in the comments so we can vote on what kind of party we want to have! So click the "Like" to vote on what food choice sounds best to you, and the one with the most "Likes" will be the winner of our FB Food Party! I'll also put the time-frame up to a vote as well to decide when we want to have it! (Also if you have different choices you'd like to see or a different time to have the Party, speak up! I love hearing your guys input!)

Yay for the Democratic Republic of Fitness Blender!

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a lovely Fitness Friday, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Stay strong, my friends!