G
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

What program is right for me?

I have been working out with these programs since April. I love fitness blender and these programs, however I haven't seen results in the time I've been working out. I completed booty round 1 twice, flex, and strong. In this time I've gained maybe 5 pounds, and i do notice I've gained muscle but its not noticeable enough to make me feel like I'm actually doing good. I know my nutrition has to do with it some, as I try to eat as healthy as possible but its hard living at home with other people who don't focus on nutrition as much. However I feel like i should have some physical changes by now.

I loved strong because I do enjoy strength training, but I need to lose fat and lean out and that hasn't happened yet. My ultimate goal is to lose about 25 pounds, burn fat and tone. My body doesn't lose fat easily and it's been something I've struggled with forever. I do plan on trying to improve my nutrition as well so if anyone has tips for that too please let me know. I want to start a new program tomorrow but am having trouble choosing what will work for me. Please let me know if you have any tips!