Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Fb strong or fb 30?

Hello fellow fitness blenders :)

I'm not typically one to post in forums... but I have a question that I'm struggling to answer by myself...

I've used fitness blender workouts on and off for the past couple of year, and had on and off results as a result, with a number on the scale that has steadily got higher.

A little over a month ago I decided to commit for real and bought the low impact program. A day or two into it I realised my flexibility could really use some work. Reading some of the threads here I realised people had good results using the reach program with whichever other program they were doing. So I took the plunge and invested in fbreach.

I've been using these two programs in some kind of a 2:1 ratio, being two days of doing the low impact workouts and doing the reach workout on the third day. Today I finished low impact day 15. I have not stood on the scale in the last month but I can definitely see small differences when I look in the mirror.

My question is then - which plan next? I am not the fittest person but have really been enjoying the strength training routines. I do not have a lot of time so I am hesitant to go with one of the 8 week programs for weight loss. I am thinking between Strong and one of the busy people programs? I will probably continue to intersperse the fb reach routines with whichever plan I decide on, depending on how sore I am.

I know I'll probably only need it in about 2 weeks, but I like to plan where I am going...

I'd really appreciate some thoughts and suggestions?

Thank you!