Daily Check-in: Sunday, July 22nd

Hello Blenders!

I hope you're having a great weekend so far!

How are you all doing today? Are you working out today, or resting?

I'm not sure if I'll workout today. I'm still super tired. But I've figured out part of the culprit of my sleep-deprivation, however: my youngest pup. She has been tunneling under the bed for the past several nights, and she makes A LOT of noise in doing so. (I mean, she's 80 lbs and doesn't really fit under there lol). So for the past few nights, she has been waking me up with her excessively loud excursions under the bed. So that's gonna have to stop lol.

But I'm thinking my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D would be a lower body workout if I do workout today. Maybe this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-workout-with-kelli-and-daniel-40-minute-at-home-butt-and-thigh-workout

So it looks like several you want to have our "Virtual FB Pizza Party" next Saturday? Does that still work for you guys? Would you prefer a different day? Just let me know, and I'll put it in Monday's check-in with whatever day you guys choose! Yay for pizza any day of the week! lol

Also, Siobhan is starting a new challenge for all of us on Monday! A mobility challenge! Here's the link to her first post, so hop on over there if you're looking to join in!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/7332/healthy-life-challenge-mobility

So Blenders, what's going on for you guys today? Are you excited for a work out, or taking a well deserved rest day?

And what about the food for today??

I think we're gonna have some venison taco salad tonight! I love tacos in any way, shape, or form, so of course I'm excited for dinner!

And are you guys excited for the FB Program Sale tomorrow??? I know I am! How cool is it that the FB Team is putting some of their already-very-affordable programs on sale for all of us? That's just way too cool! So thanks FB Team for all that you do! There's really not enough words to say how awesome you all are!

Oh, and one quick #HusbandofKim update with his workouts (he's still keeping up pretty well with the Low Impact program--I'm so proud of him!): he did Pilates the other day. And in between many curse words that I won't repeat on here, he had some gems:

"Why are you hurting me?!"

"Why do I even have a muscle there?!"

"Oh, sure I'll put my foot behind my ear! Yeah, that's totally normal!"

🤣🤣🤣

Alright Blenders, I hope you all have a lovely Sunday (or Monday!), and, as always, thanks for checking in!