C

Hello there!

I’ve been reading the Community posts for a couple of days and I thought it was about time to say hello! You all seem so kind and warm :)

Long story short: I discovered Fitness Blender some years ago. Running, working out and a clean diet helped me to lose about 44 pounds. But life happens, and a combination of lack of motivation and a crazy schedule led me to gain all the weight back. You can imagine the rest: very low self-esteem, blaming myself, overeating and shame, shame, shame for the last three years.

Anyway, back to respecting myself again! I’ve just completed FB Bodyweight 2. It’s been hard (I was/am totally out of shape), but I’ve lost 4 kilos (about 9 pounds), I feel stronger (and so sore some days!), my stamina has increased and I am so motivated I can’t believe it! Still can’t figure out why I stopped working out and eating healthy, it feels so good!

I know I still have a very long way ahead and that hard times will come, but I won’t give up. I’m starting FB Fit 2 next Monday and I hope to share my ups and downs with you all.