Z
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

K&D - you've heard this before I'm sure...

... but never before from me, so I'll say it anyway ;-)

After being thin all my life, last year (sadly just before my wedding) I put on about 10kg owing to a new medication I was on. The medication was necessary, nothing to be done about it. I am small (5'1") so 10 kg really shows on my frame.

After various failed attempts at establishing an exercise regimen, I finally bought FB Abs earlier this year (and some weights to go with it). I have done FB Abs twice thru and am now doing FB Abs 2.

Today I received compliments out of the blue from 2 colleagues, both of whom remarked at my weight loss and definition. It felt great. I am fitting into old clothes again and feeling so proud to be in my own stronger, fitter, happier body. I can do burpees, jumping lunges, rounds of applause, even the occasional side hip raise (ugh my bete noire ;-)) all of which I couldn't do before these programmes.

Thanks Kelli and Daniel. Your programmes WORK. Your work ethic is clean, reliable and simple. You've never met me and yet you've transformed my life and my outlook towards health and fitness (and countless others', clearly). Your store of good karma is legendary by now.