Daily Check-in: Sunday, July 8th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm actually quite sore in my abs from yesterday's workout! I thought it was somewhat diabolical of K & D to pair jackknife crunches with knee tuck crunches back-to-back (I mean, Holy Hip-Flexor Burn, Batman!). But that's the point, right? haha

So for today, my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D includes this upper body workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-upper-body-workout-intense-total-body-workout

I absolutely love the idea of pairing HIIT with upper body strength training; it's just a different style of training that I enjoy!

What about you guys? Are you working out today, or is it a rest day for you?

And now, the obligatory food talk lol. I'm making pulled pork sandwiches for din tonight! With homemade BBQ sauce and red cabbage slaw. It's nice because the pork goes right in the slow cooker, and BAM, dinner's waiting for me at the end of the day. (Also doesn't heat the house up as much).

What about you Blenders? What's cookin today?

Oh and here's another fun question I thought I'd ask you guys: Have you ever referred anyone (whether friends, family, co-workers, random people on the street) to Fitness Blender? Did they give Fitness Blender a try after you told them about it?

For me, I've referred most of my friends and family to FB (but I think the only one's that have really done any workouts have been my husband and my mom).

The weirdest (and inadvertent) referrals to FB that I ever gave came while I was in Vegas. Let me tell you a somewhat odd experience I had:

So my best friend had her bachelorette party in Vegas. And Las Vegas is always nuclear hot due to being in the desert, so you pretty much always wear shorts and a tank top. Anyway, while walking around, several people commented on how my arms look. Like ok, whatever. But I had no less than 6 (!) "dude bruhs" (macho guys) trying to high five me and saying "Yeah! Cross Fit!". ??

I would stop and say "No. Fitness Blender!", which would make pause mid-high-five and look very confused.

My best friend decided she needed to get me a t-shirt that just said "No. Fitness Blender!" so I wouldn't have to constantly repeat myself. lol

It was very strange to have so many different people do that. I mean once or twice, ok sure, I guess. But 6? Is it really so unbelievable that someone could lift weights at home for free, and get a similar effect to an expensive gym program?

Anyway, that was a very long answer to the question lol. Sorry bout that.

What have your guys' experiences been in talking about Fitness Blender to other people?

Well Blenders, I will quit talking your ear off. I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks for checking in!