Used the YT videos but always stuck to the same one now i want to branch out

Hi everyone, first of all i just joined the website so looking forward to talking with people as time goes on.

Secondly and my main focus, I have visited the Youtube channel but always just stuck with the same video mostly because with so many choices i didnt know where to begin.

I am a 33yr old male, about 245lbs and always been unfit, i have a desk job and a gamer couch butt so i really need to do my best to get up and get active.

I am trying to pick a program but honestly have no idea where to begin, my big aim is, of course, weight loss, but need to make sure i have a healthy balance to stop the droopy skin and to make sure every part of me is healthy.

I dont eat too bad but could do with lowering my portion sizes and cutting out more "treats" and trying harder for healthy eating.

Right now all i have is a yoga mat but i will be purchasing a set of adjustable dumbells soon so i will have the stuff needed for the workouts, just need to know where to begin.

Also, encouragement is a big deal for me and as i have low willpower i hope this will counterbalance and solve some of my problems.

Thank you and its great to meet everyone.