Alright Let's Do This Thing!

Hey Blenders!

Alright, I'm back from visiting the Fitness Blender "world headquarters" last week and taking part in some great meetings. Very excited about what's coming up. Bittersweet, of course, since I knew what was coming from Daniel & Kelli, but super happy that Kelli is super strong and definitely on the right path...and that dutiful Daniel is gonna be there every step of the way!

Also, after years of free brotherly advice (much of which was not exactly requested...ahem), I'm super excited to be part of the Fitness Blender team for "real" now. Definitely one of the most interesting things I'll be doing is interacting with all of you (and, in all honesty, getting much more than I'm giving). Keeping up is gonna be a challenge!

Speaking of...as an official FT team member, I can no longer in good conscience continue to plod along working out only from time to time. I need to step up. Thanks, everyone, for the Workout Program suggestions and motivation. Here's the one I've chosen (starting slowly):

https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans/fitness-blenders-4-week-low-impact-fat-loss-program-40-minutes-or-less

First workout later today...wish me luck (I'm gonna need it)! Also, shout out for the #workoutcompleteforK&D "campaign" - sending energy Daniel and Kelli's way will certainly be much appreciated!

This is my - "wow, I shoulda thought of that" face.

Andrew

P.S. Oh, you heard it here first - we'll have a free Workout Program giveaway starting later today...so check back in!