Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Hello, I have a question about programs!

Hi, I am a 23 year old female and relatively fit. I have always lead an active life until recently (id say the past month or so) I have 0% motivation and determination to work out. I think a big part of it is that I have a health based anxiety and suffer with panic attacks. My symptoms replicate that of a heart attack so I get so worried about working out incase I strain my heart. Even though this is all 100% in my mind. Another factor is that I have recently been suffering with a lot of stress. I know that fitness and eating well really helps towards all of this but I just can't seem to find the motivation to get started. I get regular head rush episodes when I stand up so I'm not sure what this is linked to either low blood pressure or not drinking enough water. Anyway, my question is for somebody who has been out of exercise for a while what would be the best program to kick start me? Also what motivates you to get going? I don't have weight to lose really, maybe a slight bit of belly and thigh fat but I only weigh 8st 12 so I think my main aim is toning and shedding a tiny bit of chub. Any recommendations or advice would be much appreciated! Thankyou guys xx