A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB FIT Rd 2 complete

Hi Everyone,

I completed this 8 week program yesterday and just wanted to post a quick review of FB Fit Rd 2 for those who are planning to do that program. I have been using FB videos on and off for few years now. I did the Abs program once last year. But, this was my first 8 week program. 1 hr per day, 5 days a week is definitely a big commitment (I skipped most of the Day 6 optional stretching workouts) which I although hated some mornings I'm glad I stuck to it and completed the program.

My main goal to start this program was to lose about 10 lbs and in the process tone my tummy area and arms. I have tracked my diet and it has been clean for the most part. I didn't lose even a pound but lost about 6.5 inches overall with 2 inches coming off the tummy area. I began noticing the changes only from the 4th week of the program. So, patience is key! Inspite of not losing weight I'm still happy I did this program. It taught me how important it is to exercise regularly. I feel my body needs a bit of rest from the 1 hr workouts. So, I'm going to start FB Abs next week which has around 30 to 35 mins workouts per day. I'm also going to keep an eye on my diet more closely and see how it can help me achieve my fitness goals.

Pft results -

1 mile run - 17.14 -> 16.45 sec

push ups (half) - 12 -> 22

squats - 17 -> 28

full plank - 54 -> 1 min 10 sec

sit and reach - No change

For everyone on their fitness journeys, keep up the hard work and don't give up! Good luck!