A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Questions about FB Adventure

I have been making my own workout routines for a year now using the fitness blender videos. My schedule has moved around a bit, but the basics are: three days of strength, two days of cardio (which have become running since March), one day of Yoga with Adriene and on day of rest (I go for a walk if the weather allows it).

I wanted to try a program this winter to change it up a little (probably FB Sweat), but when I was browsing the programs, I came across FB Adventure, which could be great to pair with running this summer.

The only problem is that the "adventure" is only one day a week, while I run twice. Would running twice be too much, with also a day of yoga added to the mix? What is the program structured like: is it more strength or cardio? I don't want to end up doing too much cardio if there is a lot of HIIT, since I am not looking to lose any weight (and really shouldn't). I don't want to give up a day of running though, I like it and summer is so short anyway, I want to make the most out of it! I could also wait until October to try it. It's going to rain all the time, so I'll be lucky if I can go outside even once to run. What do you guys think?