J
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Need help choosing a new program!/Looking for some support

Hey all! So I need some help choosing a new program. I've been working out consistently with FB since February and in May, I purchased and completed FB Bodyweight and enjoyed it/saw good results! As of now, I'm redoing it (about 9 days in) but have also acquired access to dumbbells for about the next 2 months (mind you, maybe at a 25 lb. maximum each). I guess I've been frustrated with my perceived lack of progress (not losing more bodyfat it feels like, having to take quick breaks more often while doing a video, feeling like I'm unable to engage my core properly, etc.) I think part of my lack of progress is also in my eating- but I don't want to get too strict with that. So I want to change something/start a new program because I'm looking to get further into my fitness journey than where I'm at now. I guess one last thing, I am pretty busy so that does affect the time I do have to work out. I want to choose one that is feasible for me and that'll push me further as I get stronger :) Thank you guys in advance for your suggestions!