Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Workout Schedule/ Extra Rest Days

Hey everyone!

I'm fairly new to FB. Since March I've Completed FB Burn, FB Sweat and I'm now 2 days off completing FB Burn Round 2. Gonna start all 3 again once I'm done!

I'm loving the workouts so far and the ease of knowing that the plans are designed so work different muscle groups so that you can keep going and not have to think too much about what's up next!

However, I've been wondering how common it is to actually complete the programmes in the allotted time? I frequently find myself needing extra rest days because my muscles are too sore, or I'm just not feeling high energy enough for HIIT.

I want results as quickly as possible, and I find myself getting frustrated when I can't work out, rather than satisfied with the achey muscles that I should be proud of!? I'm hoping that by the next round I'll be fit enough to complete a programme in the scheduled time, can anyone share their journey, do you think I'm behind schedule or did it take you a few rounds to be able to get all the way through on time?

Thanks in advance everyone!