Purchased body weight program

So here I am excited to do my first ever program from K&D. Was a member of FB fam since 2016 and had the app installed on my tab (where I love posting daily motivation, if you remember jkitty03 it's me) but wasn't sure what happened to the app. Note that I also stopped working out with FB for some *coughs* excuses :D wasn't able to keep up. Chronically Depressed honestly. Anyway, I decided to kick the depression and get my life on track before it eats me whole.

Though I stopped working out, I am constantly on the move (doing house chores and errands here, there). I know it wasn't enough. Yesterday, I started working out with a YT video(to get me started) and my body is kind of sore, don't want to get up too. But this morning when I woke up and knowing I will be able to purchase a program from FB (finaaaallllyyyy! thanks to my supportive fiance :D), I pull myself together. Decided to kick away the excuses and deal with it. After all, a fit life is not worth having without soreness.

Best part of it is that I also motivated my fiance to workout with me using this program.

I hope that whoever is new to the program like me will keep on persevering too. Let's motivate each other and get that fit life we all wanted!