Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

I am so so so frustrated

So this is my second time going through FB Adventure. On day 4, there's the Spartan 500 and then a short "total body boot camp" that is only 12 minutes long. The first time going through the program, I did the Spartan 500, was in a hurry and could not for the life of me get the second video to play, even though I had literally JUST played Spartan 500. Anyway, so I had to leave for work and I told myself I'd do the short video later. I never got it to play and finally just gave up on it because the Spartan 500 was hard anyway. I mean like I fiddle with my phone and internet for literally like 20 minutes trying to get this video to play.

This week I started the program over, here I am at Day 4, and I did the Spartan 500. I was already kinda irritated because I didn't do as good of a job on the Spartan 500 this time as last, but then I go to play the next video and it will NOT play. I messed around with it for maybe about 30 minutes trying to get it to just please play. Most of the time, when I can't get a video to play I just follow the instructions at the bottom and so today I just was like, "fine then. I'm just going to try the instructions because I REALLY need to get started on the rest of my day." So I'm trying my best to follow these instructions - I have no idea, no matter how many times I read it, what a squat chop is and so I do kettlebell swings instead. Then I get to the captain Morgan lateral raises and I do them COMPLETELY WRONG and don't realize it until I'm done doing what I thought was correct and re read the instructions.

Anywho, I ended up just giving up and saying I'll try later and I really hope the video will work later today. I have been feeling so incompetent in my workouts lately and just getting so mad by the end. I know I should stop being like this but I just keep getting SO MAD.